Processor Installation Error
PFloydNVa
2009-02-10 17:53:01 UTC
I just bought a Netbook and received an error while attempting to install
MBSA 2.1, stating my processor; Atom; is not supported. Considering this is
first time I've run into this and can't find any info as to why, I'm stumped
as to what's causing it and whether there's a resolve. Has anyone else run
into this error and/or found the reason it's happening?
DSveen