Erroneous 'Incomplete Update' shown after scan
IanMck
2009-03-07 14:06:01 UTC
Hi

I'm using MBSA 2.1 to scan my XP Sp3 machine. After the scan the only issue
is an Incomplete Update flag. However several restarts have failed to remove
it and when I scan my machine using the MS Updates website it show no
outstanding updates at all ie I have all relevant updates installed.

While it is not a critical issue I would like to have a clear sheet after
scanning with MBSA. I suspect that its is an incorrect registry value but I
really haven't a clue as to what the problem is. Can anyone advise how to fix
this?

Thanks
Jack
Thanks