Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Connector for the MBSA 2.2
djj
2011-02-03 12:21:44 UTC
Hi,

Trying to install the Visio 2007 Connector but the installation prompts me to download MBSA 2.1 - I already have 2.2 installed.
Can this version of MBSA i.e 2.2 be used with this connector?

Thank you.
djj
2011-02-03 13:34:29 UTC
I think I found the info: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc184925

Watch this demo to see how Visio 2007 connector for MBSA enables you to assess the security status of your network. Visio 2007 Connector for MBSA enables you to scan your network’s security status using MBSA 2.0 or later and then view the results in a Visio 2007 network diagram.
djj
2011-02-03 14:17:28 UTC
... although I still cannot install the connector as it asks for MBSA 2.1 to be downloaded which takes you to the 2.2 download page anyway!

Anybody managed to install this connector and get it working with MBSA 2.2?

Cheers.