Incomplete Scan (Could not complete one or more requested checks)
mcsepit
2010-01-25 21:20:13 UTC
Receive this message after scan completes.
"Incomplete Scan (Could not complete one or more requested checks)"
- I have tried running the scan with fire firewall disabled. Same results.

Most of the other checks are reported on, so I don't know what is missing.

--
Thanks
Barb
Bill Sanderson
2010-01-25 23:10:37 UTC
You should be able to tell what was skipped. What are the first few
reported items--assuming the default of reporting the most serious first?

For example, in my case, I ran a scan on a Windows 7 laptop, which is joined
to an sbs-2008 domain (which uses WSUS to distribute updates) but was at
home, with no VPN connection in effect.

The scan for updates was not complete because MBAS needs to check with the
WSUS server to determine whether all applicable updates have been applied to
a system in such an instance.

Connecting via VPN and re-running the scan fixed that--and it resulted in
the same message you are citing.