mbsa 2.1 error 0x00000001 windows firewall
TechSancho
2009-08-10 22:15:01 UTC
Ran scan, report indicated windows firewall error 0x00000001 - I checked the
firewall status and even disabled/re-enabled, but still the report comes back
the same? This laptop runs the firewall along with AVG. My concern with the
analyzer returning this result is that something is fouled with the Firewall?
Good guess?
Marc
Good guess?
Juan Carlos Peron