mbsa menu dooes not appear in visio menu line
john
2009-12-21 01:43:08 UTC
Hi I have just installed MBSA 2.1 with VISIO professional 2007 on
Windows 7
when I created a new diagram as per the instructions cannot use the
mbsa connector options - ie the information smart tag is not appearing
and the mbsa menu option in the visio menu line is not there

When I look at the add-in - it definitely states that the add-in is
active

Anyone run into this?

thanks
cwinsor
2009-12-22 00:39:02 UTC
Yes, I'm having the same problem. I'm running Windows 7 x64 and MBSA 2.1
with Vision Pro 2007. When I hover my mouse over the server icon, there is
no mention of the MBSA. I've checked that the add-in is active and installed.
.
john
2009-12-22 23:43:43 UTC
Post by john
Hi I have just installed MBSA 2.1 with VISIO professional 2007 on
Windows 7
when I created a new diagram as per the instructions  cannot use the
mbsa connector options - ie the information smart tag is not appearing
and the mbsa menu option in the visio menu line is not there
When I look at the add-in - it definitely states that the add-in is
active
Anyone run into this?
thanks
.
Hi - Does anyone out there have a solution for this problem?
According to the documentation it should all work - admittedly there
is no mention of Windows7
Is this a problem with the connector on (specifically) Windows7 and if
so will it be fixed (microsoft??)

What I was looking for was a product that would scan my network and
help me document it - graphically
Can anyone else suggest a product out there that will do this and is
simple to use and preferably open source, but willing to look at a
paid product also

thanks