MBSA
M Hart
2009-06-03 20:12:01 UTC
When running MBSA 2.1 I recieve the following message:

the procedure entry point heapsetinformation could not be located in the
dynamic link library kernel32.dll

Could someone help......?
MH
Doug Neal [MSFT]
2009-06-15 20:14:17 UTC
M Hart - Thank you for posting this to the MBSA discussion group, but
unfortunately, I've never seen this error. Would it be possible to contact
Customer Support Services (CSS) using one of the links below my signature
line? They would be best qualified to help troubleshoot this. And there
should be no charge since it is regarding a security scan tool (MBSA).

I wish I could have helped more...
Doug Neal [MSFT]
***@online.microsoft.com

If newsgroup discussion with experts and MVPs is unable to solve a problem
to your satisfaction, feel free to contact PSS for support on the Microsoft
Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA). Information is available at the following
link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx

This e-mail address does not receive e-mail, but is used for newsgroup
postings only.